Monday 14 March 2011

Something New

Sometimes when things get hard and you get consumed by the 'Knee Monster'  when the only thing that goes on in you head, it is that everything about the knee gets you down thinking physically of the things you can't do anymore and how it effects the future you had planned for yourself. How it makes people change around you.

But I'm Learning,  I say learning because I still have bad days when I'm completly alone that i step backwards.

But I'm Learning that everyday I can do something new or something better than the time before,  is something to look at a celebrate the little sucesses and say to myself next time I can do better... so that I can encourage myself.


So today my new thing is that I walked up the stairs one foot to one stair, like a normal person =D

No comments:

Post a Comment