Thursday 10 March 2011

Another day

So its another day.
Well except I had counselling and yet again my afternoon with my BF is ruined.
After the emotional strain on how things make me feel, all I wanted was a nice peaceful evening and dinner with the BF.
But as I was walking to the BF's(yup I was walking with the assistance of my wheelchair) as were walking he gets a phone call from his mate who is coming down now. So I get no time to talk or cuddle instead I have to rain it in a pretend that everything is fine.
It's not like I want to feel loved and wanted, to be close to him instead I'm ignored left to one side and feeling unwanted and unloved again.
I just hate feeling like I wanna cry again, why can't things be simple and easy .

Or even to be asked instead of assuming.
Right now I just want to go home :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment