Thursday 3 March 2011

Learning

I've spent the last week learning, How to walk, how to pace myself and how not to let other people's small minded people make me feel any less of a person.

Great things have happened since my last post... major being stayed over the first night with the BF, was a tad scary but was so nice not having to watch the time.
i also walked to pick the BF up from work another first since my accident by useing my wheelchair to carry everything and me pushing it for stability :D
I know have the date for my first counselling meeting... eeek
I have also signed up to a forum kneeguru to see if I can find much about how other's with my type of injury cope and how they have got on with there life since there accident... however it's a not looking posotive, mainly because not many people have pcl, the majority of people have ACL injuries, which means this is going to be harder than I thought :S
But I'm learning to cope and getting on day by day
2 weeks till the next hospital vist just hope I've been doing well :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's soozles from kneeguru. I was curious to read your story and follow and see how it goes for you. Hope you're getting some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's really nice... It's been so nice knowing I'm not alone :D

    ReplyDelete