Sunday 20 February 2011

Old friends

Don't you hate it when ur friend tells you that they will be at your side forever and then when you need them, I mean really need them they are just not there. Well that is exactley how i'm feeling right now I had a friend not just a friend but a best friend who I would do anything for I would visit her every week and do things so that she wasn't alone, and then she moved into that hostel and from that moment on are friendship faded away. I tried visiting her but my emotions always got the better of me or I felt left out in her world and that I was just invading it. I can't say I haven't tried cos I really have alot and I just had it thrown back in my face over and over again forgot about. In the moment she needed me when she found out her daughter needed life long care I was there, when she found out her partner cheated I was on the end of the phone. I was there when she asked for my help, but now that I need my friend to be by my side she is not there, I needed a shoulder to cry on as I felt my world fall apart and all I got was broken promises from her and I'll call, but a call never came. I did get to see her once when she bumped into my sister and at that point I got to see her and my beautiful god daughter, but only cause she spotted my sister if it had not been for that moment I would not of seen her yet.... I really don't know what to feel anymore, I can't keep being angry and upset that just would not work, I don't know now whether to confront for or to just leave it .... but I know as soon as she is no longer in the hostel she will call on good old dependable to be there for her.... I don't know if I can do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment