Thursday 17 February 2011

A bad day

Today has been a bad day, with some positive outcomes.

Why a bad day, I managed to cry at my lecturer, I don't think people realise how much this condition traps you and confines you. I often feel like I only have my brain for company these days as it is the only thing that I have to keep me sane or drives me insane at the same time I fell like I'm lost and controlled by everyone else and that no one realises that I'm a person with her own thoughts and feelings. I just want go be heard and trusted with my own body.
After crying at my lecturer we had a chat and thankfully she is the most wonderful amazing lady who suffered with her mobility so understands how I'm feeling, so she has helped by finding me somewhere to put my wheelchair and sorted out counselling so I have someone to talk to so that I don't feel alone.

I'm hating feeling trapped by my own body, I wanna go out and drink and dance and have fun like every other student not trapped an confined by the conditions that my parents make

No comments:

Post a Comment