Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentines day

So I'm sat on uni waiting for class on my own again.... I dont whether to be glad for the peace and quite or not.
But one things I do know is that rig now I'm counting down the time till I get to spend time with my BF. Who is full of surprises, like yesterday valentines day there was no way in hell that we could of seen each other :(, due to our timetables of uni and work. But when I got in from a long day at uni was the most amazing bunch of flowers I have ever seen(they were my very first bunch of flowers given to me ever).

But even though I got those amazing flowers as usual with uni my day was filled with lots of problems and heartache mainly having to get places on my own which should sound each but with uneven ground and shocking ramps what would take 5mins to walk taking me 30mins in my wheelchair ... I just really wanna be able to walk with two feet again and just get places like a normal person.... I just wanna be normal and not confined to the damn chair :(

No comments:

Post a Comment